Andover Collection™ StoneCleft
Andover Collection StoneCleft features a rich, natural stone appearance and traditional shapes scaled to complement the trend for larger paving units. The varied sizes offer the ability to create timeless, classic, and elegant pattern designs utilizing our Set-Stone Pattern or custom arrangements of your preference.
- Pronounced cleft and sculpted surface
- 2 ¾” thickness for improved flexural strength
- Set-Stone Pattern utilizes every stone in the set with an easy-to-follow pattern that gives the appearance of a random layout – simplifies placement, saves time and eliminates waste
- For a more random and dramatic appearance, insert our GrandStone in place of stones within the Set-Stone Pattern or create unique designs
- Can be installed as a traditional or permeable pavement
- Ideal for pedestrian applications and vehicular pavements limited to personal vehicles.
Dimensions & Coverage
|2 pcs/set||5 1/2″ x 11″||2 3/4″ thick|
|2 pcs/set||11″ x 11″||2 3/4″ thick||3.8 sf/set||102.6 sf/cube|
|1 pc/set||11″ x 16 1/2″||2 3/4″ thick|
|Individual unit||16 1/2″ x 22″||2 3/4″ thick||2.52 sf/pc||100.8 sf/cube|
A picture is worth a thousand words. Many factors influence one's perception of images and colors, and they may appear different from one photo to the next. The angle of light and time of day greatly affect perception, and printed in ink cannot exactly match the actual concrete product colors. Once you have narrowed your choices, obtain actual samples from your dealer or contractor. View them in the setting where they will be installed before making your final decision.